I received the Sally Hansen’s AirBrush Legs in medium as part of a Voxbox campaign, thanks to the Influenster team. The product is basically make up for legs. You can apply it like a lotion and it goes on smooth. It is sort of a cross between a tanner and tinted moisturizer. I have used it for one of my shoots and had it on a full day. Here is what I experienced:
- It did not stain my clothes.
- There was no unpleasant fragrance.
- My blemishes were slightly covered.
- It did give a little color.
- I had a streaky pattern after two hours.
- My skin dried out shortly and was flaky. Keep in mind, I had applied unscented lotion prior to applying the make up.
I am sure there are different reviews about the product and also it may vary for the range of color options available. But for me, it did not quite work. How about you guys? How did you like it?
Any and all opinions and thoughts of this product are of my own.
#AirbrushPerfectLegs and #contest